Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Promise....

So, Collin started gymnastics...TWO weeks ago...

He started school...THREE weeks ago....

He had an EPIC and I do mean EPIC light saber battle with Paige and Austin, TWO weeks ago...

We have been to Disneyland to see Jack Skellington's arrival for the Halloween and Christmas season...

We've been without water for a number of days and have some pictures of that...

Among other things...(all of these things exist in typical adorable photographic evidence that you, poor family are being deprived of because I'm too busy).

I just wanted to let you know that I'm on it. I promise. I'll get to it. In the five minutes between homework, I have been choosing either to eat, or pee. Only one or the other. Some days I'm hungry. Some days, I dance around a lot.

This weekend promises to be the crux of it until a few weeks from now when it all rains again with another flood of projects. But, I will update. I swear. I swear.

I have two papers and a project all at the same time. Still, the parents are all coming to celebrate Bryon's promotion. Hip, hip horray for Daddy. So, you will see more belated pictures of that, I'm sure. I'm just excited to wear my new dress.

So, promise more to come soon! Just a reminder that we are still alive.

By the way, did you know that I hate philosophy? I think that anyone who makes a living out of thinking is a butthead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so busy.......hope you get some free time this weekend.