Monday, September 13, 2010

Learn Something New Every Day

So, Collin and I were waiting at the playground at Friendship Park the other day....

And waiting....

And waiting....

And waiting....

For once, we were on time to meet Kari and Gracie and Ben. See, I'm usually the late one, or at least the one that's on time and not early.

So, we waited and waited and waited. In fact, I was actually early. Meanwhile, I took some pictures. Like this adorable one.

Finally, I called Kari, fearing she was hit by a car, abducted by aliens or just decided she didn't like me anymore and didn't want to be my friend and couldn't bear to tell me. No answer. Aliens.

So we waited.....

Finally, she called and said she was at the playground. Where were we. Uh, at the playground. Then, she had the audacity to claim that this was impossible because she didn't see us.

So, did you know that there are TWO playgrounds at Friendship Park!

The playground Kari was at is so much better than the playground we were at. And that is why I'm glad to have friends. And I'm glad to have friends that don't get abducted by aliens or get hit by cars.

Oh, and Collin is glad to have friends too. He's going to miss little Miss Gracie who starts kindergarten today. Big girl grew up today!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

millie4045That picture of Collin was great......you are a great "photographer"