Friday, April 20, 2012

Long Time, No Post

So, many of you have been asking: Where's the Laundry Fairy?

I'll tell you: The Laundry Fairy has grown facial hair and has been folding things all wrong, and sometimes puts stuff in the wrong drawers. I wore Colin's socks the other day. This was devastating on a number of levels, not the least of which was the misplaced clothes (ack! My feet fit in my baby's socks!). But, I digress. The point is, the laundry has been being done by my husband, mostly out of necessity. If he doesn't do it, it doesn't get done. Much like the vacuuming, the dusting, the cooking and everything else in this house right now.

Thus, the reason for radio silence on the blog. I know, I know. You all want to see what our house looks like. And, it would be awesome if you could see what Collin's fifth birthday looked like. And, it'd be pretty cool if you could see the new yard. I would love to show you.

Don't worry, there are some pictures. I'll get to it. I promise. I've gotten enough work done that I've progressed to dressing and showering EVERY day! It's like a small miracle, honest. Tomorrow is the subject area GRE, and then, I will have a lot more time. Well, a little more time.

I have some small revisions to do on my thesis and then it should be smooth sailing. The whole thing hit a huge bump in the last few months, and I've ben buried. In the last two weeks, Bryon and Collin haven't even seen me out of my office. It's been awful. I even ate in here. The day I came out and told Collin it was the last day for me to work all day, he screamed with joy. Me too!

Anyway, I promise to bombard you with a ton of pictures soon...and all the news that's fit to print. Besides, there'll be all kinds of new pictures too! We're going to California next month for....GRADUATION!

No comments: